I love Sbarro's Baked Ziti with all sorts of sauces available and usually I'll get the white sauce and sometimes a little bit of both with added sprinkles of parmesan cheese. I love the white pizza and spinach or ham and cheese calzone. Though it's calories overload, I still love the baked ziti. Ziti cut pasta, covered in creamy ricotta, melted mozzarella, and romano cheeses and seasoned tomato sauce. Ask for extra white sauce and parmesan cheese.. that makes it even better.=) Yum! For the weight watchers, it's a total of 701 calories per serving. Ouch! If you're on a diet and looking for the meatless and healthy option, try their salad. I have not tried their green salads though but I think it is of course as good as it looks.


I also tried their new Chocolate calzone. The chocolate drizzle is not too sweet, t'was mixed with cream cheese in the insides that made it tastier . The bread was soft in the inside and crusty and crispy on the outside. The eggplant parmegiana is another taste bud delight!





For desserts, I have never had any of these either...I get too filled up on baked ziti. lol.

and oh, I almost forget their garlic bread! It's my ultimate favorite!






Sbarro’s restaurants are all very clean, the staffs are accommodating and they do serve fast and with a smile.

;)





I'm not much of a pork person, but I am very much a cheese person. I want cheese pizza and I love their white pizza. If you're someone who likes a really big slice of pizza, and doesn’t mind paying a little extra for a good meal that is fast and easy, then go for Sbarro.




so if you want
to satify those pizza and pasta cravings, you know where to go..and you'll never go wrong with Sbarro.