Rating:
Food : 8 (Delicious frozen yogurt )
Price : 7 (Affordable, reasonable price but not exactly cheap)
Ambience : 7 (really nice place to chill)
Service: 8 (Quick service)


Well, I went to Greenbelt with my baby girl just because we are extremely bored and thought that a good solution for our boredom would be a bowl of fresh Red Mango frozen yogurt, original flavor, plain, in the amount of what a small size would be in stores. It’s as creamy as gelato but not nearly as icy as other yogurts I've tried.

But the taste? Well, let me say this. I’m actually a fan of frozen yogurt. A very big fan. I find it to be delicious, healthy and refreshing without being disgustingly full after I’m done eating it. The taste is a little tart, but still better than most other frozen yogurts. But that said, Red Mango is even better. It’s a bit tart, but not overly tart at all. You can add toppings on your yogurt. As for toppings, they’ll include granola, nuts, fresh fruits, cereals, chocolate chips and the like. Just add PhP20 for 1 topping, PhP30 for 2 toppings and PhP40 for 3 toppings. Green tea yogurt is a bit more expensive than the plain yogurt but it's all worth it. I heart the green tea more than the plain yogurt.

With Red Mango, that overly sour tart flavor is much less. Hardly noticeable. What is noticeable, however, is the creaminess of the yogurt. If you’ve had gelato, you know what I mean. Although it does come out of a high tech soft-serve machine, it tastes like it was just whipped up in the back of the store. No after taste is left, and you don’t feel like you’ve just had a bowl of ice cream when you’re done. I also paired it with Chimara's tofu chips. I almost always grab some MSG-free seasoned Tofu Chips from Chimara whenever I go in GB3. I love the greaseless crunch and tangy flavor of their sour cream n' chives Tofu Chips. They're thicker than potato chips so they're more satisfying.

2 thumbs up for these 2 yummy food 3ps!!!